As Lewis & Clark Law School moves to remote delivery of all courses in response to the spread of COVID-19, the Boley Law Library staff are working diligently to provide all of our students and faculty with the full range of our research, instruction, and collection services.
- The Building is Closed but We're Here to Help
All library staff are working remotely and are here to help with your questions. Circulation questions can be emailed to email@example.com. For everything else, contact a reference librarian (see below).
A Reference Librarian Is Standing By (Online)
We are moving all of our reference services online. Librarians are available via chat, email, phone, or Zoom video, with expanded hours from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Working on a large project or need time to really work through a problem? Make a Zoom reference appointment from our home page or use the link on the right-hand side of the page.
All of our databases are available from off-campus. We have dozens of specialized resources in addition to Lexis and Westlaw. Use the links from our A-Z list, https://library.lclark.edu/law/az and login with your lclark.edu email
- Study Aids Online
Law students have free, 24/7 digital access to a wealth of study aids, review materials, and practice questions. These include:
- Study Aids (West Academic): topic overviews like Nutshells and Summaries, exam prep materials, in-depth hornbooks, audio lectures, and skills-based titles, covering almost every law school subject
- Study Aids (Wolters Kluwer): Examples & Explanations, Glannon Guides, and Emanuel Outlines, all now online for the first time.
- Quimbee: video tutorials, flashcards, and hundreds of practice questions
- CALI Lessons : 900 interactive lessons in over 40 subject areas
- Exams Database: actual LC exams from past years, yours for the reviewing
Links to all of these and more: https://library.lclark.edu/law/coronavirus/studyaids
- Books and Interlibrary Loan
- If you have anything checked out, don't worry about returning it now. However, if you're leaving town, you can mail your books back or deposit them in the book drop outside the library. We will adjust due dates and waive any fines as necessary.
- Summit is closed; interlibrary loan is available for articles only.
- Casebooks and Bluebooks, Online
Questions? Check out our website, contact an online reference librarian, and please reach out directly to me anytime. Your dedicated Boley Law Library staff are working to ensure that all of your research and study needs are well provided for, and in doing our part to protect the health and safety of our community.
Associate Dean and Director
Paul L. Boley Law Library
Lewis & Clark Law School