L&C + Summit + Articles, etc.
Search with this setting to find articles and other content from many electronic journals and databases.
For a more specialized
search, refer to Research Guides and Databases by Subject
, the A-Z List of Databases
, or select the
databases tab above and enter the name of a specific database.
Search for items at libraries around the world and submit Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests.
Research Guide: Neuroscience
Annual Review of Neuroscience
- Covers significant developments across the field, including molecular and cellular neuroscience, neurogenetics, development, plasticity and repair, systems neuroscience, cognitive neuroscience, behavior, and neurobiology of disease, with occasional reviews in history of neuroscience and ethics. (more info)
- Single search interface for PsycINFO, PsycARTICLES, PsycTHERAPY and PsycCRITIQUES . (more info)
- The National Library of Medicine's database covering international biomedical literature. The Lewis & Clark community may access MEDLINE through any of the following interfaces: EBSCOHost, FirstSearch, PubMed, or Web of Science.
Web of Science
- Use one or more of the Citation Indexes in the Web of Science to discover articles that have cited a specific article or author. (more info)
- A public information initiative and resource about the brain and nervous system developed by The Kavli Foundation, the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, and the Society for Neuroscience. (more info)
Neuroscience Information Framework
- A free, web-based, portal to a wide variety of neuroscience-relevant resources, funded by the National Institutes of Health. (more info)
Society for Neuroscience
- SfN is the world's largest organization of scientists and physicians devoted to advancing understanding of the brain and nervous system. (more info)