Don’t let the stress of Reading Days get you down. Come to the library classroom for a spread of treats and diversions to help get you through the weekend. 8-10 pm, Friday and Saturday April 27 & 28.
- savory & sweet snacks and lots of caffeine
- coloring and games galore
- screening animated movies
- free 10 minute massages (sign up at 8 pm sharp-limited availability)
- free LC student publications for your reading pleasure
These events are organized by the Watzek Library Student Advisory Committee (SAC), and are generously supported by L&C Student Life and the Student Media Board.