If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, you can listen to Naxos music anywhere with the Naxos app! Set up a playlist of your favorite songs on Naxos and listen to them whenever you want.
1. Go to the Naxos Music Library.
2. Click “Playlists” in the top menu bar.
3. Click “Login” or “Sign up.”
4. After logging in, you’ll see a list of current playlists.
5. To add music to your playlist, browse or search for music, select tracks, then click “add to playlist” on the left. A window will pop up to ask you where to save it. Choose to add it to the current folder and name the playlist.
6. Download the Naxos Music Library App.
7. When you open the app for the first time, log-in using your playlist log-in info.
8. Your playlist should appear in the corresponding folder in your iPhone app.
9. Happy listening!
If you’re new to Naxos, give it a try! Stream a wide range of music, from Patsy Cline to Mozart. For a wider jazz selection, stream music with Naxos Music Library Jazz. And for audiobook streaming, check out Naxos Spoken Word Library.