1. Eligibility
    Lewis and Clark College graduate students, undergraduate students, faculty and staff can use ILL. We do not borrow ILL items for alumni, law students, or people not affiliated with the college. Law students, please contact the Boley Law Library for ILL services. Others may contact their local public library.
  2. Making Requests
    You can complete an electronic request in most research databases using the yellow Get Item icon. Sending requests via this method is the best way to make sure your citation information is correct. You can use our ILL Request form (non-mobile site), which is also the fastest way for us to process your requests.