There are 11 group study rooms in the library; three rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, the rest may be reserved using our online study room reservation system. Please read our policy for room reservations below.
- Rooms 337, 338, 339, 340 (ORANGE Owl Zone), 356, 357 and 358 (VIOLET Owl Zone) are available for online reservations.
- Rooms 356, 357 and 358 are in a quiet study area, please be mindful of others.
- Rooms 302, 303, and 304 are not part of the online system and are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations must be made using your LC email address.
- Reservations may be made in 30 minute increments for a maximum duration of 2 hours per day.
- Each user may reserve up to 6 hours per week.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes after scheduled time.
- Click here for a full map of the library.
The Watzek Library Classroom (Watzek 245) is open for use as a group study space when it is not reserved by IT and Library Staff for classes, meetings and other events. Reservations are posted outside the classroom door. The library welcomes use of the classroom for faculty development and student activities, with the caveat that it may not be reserved more than a week in advance during high demand class times.