Borrow a Nook E-reader
Have questions about E-books in general? Check out our E-books FAQ.
Not only does Watzek Library offer many tens of thousands of E-books on Internet-connected devices, we also offer three Barnes & Noble Nook E-readers pre-loaded with texts for library patron use.
Current E-reader availability
Austen: Checking availability...
Blake: Checking availability...
Conrad: Checking availability...
Borrowing a Nook
- Two week checkout with one renewal, if there are no holds on the item.
- Patience might be necessary as wait times can be long due to high demand.
- You will be required to fill out an E-reader loan agreement at checkout.
- You may submit an E-book request for up to two new E-book purchases before checkout.
- Library staff will then respond about your E-book request and place a hold on an E-reader for you.
- Do not add your own books and personal information to Watzek E-readers as we do not reset them after every use.
Do you have another question that isn't answered here? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.